The Apex Bib Shorts are constructed with our Carbon Fabric and Contour Lyrca, each in specific areas to ensure maximum compression and deliver optimal comfort. Carbon Fabric is used on the lower cuffs to provide firm compression for the thigh area, with silicone injection grippers to keep the shorts in place. A thin strip placed above the rear panel provides stability across the rear of the bib. CS Carbon fabric contains thermo-regulating properties, to keep muscles at an optimum temperature for performance.
Features & Fabric
- CS Contour™ fabric (rear and side panels): compression lycra material that ensures fit, function and extra support
- CS Carbon™ fabric (carbon leg gripper* and rear panel) – provides compression in the thigh area and, via a rear panel, stability across the back of the bib
- Exposed flatlock stitching in key areas
- Fabric injection gripper, ensuring low irritation cuffs that stay in place in all conditions
- Choose between our high compression carbon gripper or the silicone injection gripper.
- If you need longer bibs, choose from 1.5″ or 2.5″ longer.
- Choice of Granfondo, Veloce or Donna Forte (women only), Italian chamois options. View Chamois Options
About the Apex Collection
Note about sizing: The Apex Collection is a tighter and shorter fit than our Performance and Tech Collections. If you’re in between sizes, we recommend sizing up.
Low Mix & Match Minimums
Free Design & Unlimited Colors
Fast 4-5 Week Turnaround
Lifetime Quality Guarantee
We will replace or repair any garments that fall short of our Quality Commitment.
If while on the quest of your personal fitness, you lose weight and your apparel no longer fits, we will send you a new item in a smaller size.
If a Champion System product is made unwearable by a recent crash, we’ll replace a garment for free.