Five Easy Ordering Steps
1. The Champion System Customer Control Panel allows you to place your order online at any time. Click here to create an account.
2. After you create your account, a minimum deposit of $250 is required to begin the design process. You can either upload your designs directly into the control panel or use our new CS Design Lab to help create your design.
3. About two weeks after you have uploaded your design files you'll receive an email from us to let you know your proofs are ready. Log back into your account to review the proofs. Let us know what you think of the designs and if you want to make any changes. Only when you are completely satisfied and click to approve your proofs will we begin production. Sit back and relax knowing we are making exactly what you ordered.
4. When you have finished approving all your proofs we are ready to start printing your uniforms. At this time we'll need your final sizes and quantities. Just log in and complete our easy-to-use online order form. When you submit your final order, a 50% deposit is required before we can start production. Don't worry, your online order form automatically tabulates your required deposit (less your initial deposit).
5. Orders are normally shipped 6-8 weeks after proof approval. Need it faster? Click here for CS Express - it's our premium rush service so there is an additional fee.
About the Design Process
Our customers generally fall into two categories — teams that send us amazing graphic design files in Adobe Illustrator and teams that send us hand-sketched designs with crayons, markers etc. We have no problem working with both teams and we will never charge you a fee for "artwork clean-up." Of course, the better the artwork you send us the quicker we can make your first proof. For those that are not graphic designers, we recommend you try our CS Design Lab. We have many pre-designed templates to choose from and all can be fully customized including your own logos, text and colors.
Keep in mind that we are a printing company—not a design firm. We make the designs our customers ask us to produce.
You can download all our blank design templates here. Our preferred formats are AI files or PDF files with "preserve illustrator editing capabilities" (check this option when saving the file as an Adobe PDF) Please use Pantone colors and supply us with the exact PMS value for each color. Click here to reference our Pantone color chart. We also accept colors in CMYK values. All logos must be sent as vector artwork. We cannot accept bitmap logos (files that end in .JPEG, .GIF, .PNG, etc.). Click here for more information on vector logos and what files we can accept. If you are sending a non-vector file (eg. photo or graphic image), it must be 300 DPI to size. Convert all text to outlines or let us know all the font names.
Since we use digital sublimation printing, virtually any design is possible. Unlike traditional sublimation where one set of artwork is used for every size and garment, we prepare separate artwork for every garment and every size. That means the artwork will look great on an XS jersey and an XXXL jersey. It also means that your designs can cross seams. For example, sleeves to front panel and side panels to front panels. Our digital sublimation printers are also great for designs with photographs, fades and halftones. Click here to see designs we have made for other teams.
For most cycling and triathlon bottoms, only the side panels and back panels can be printed unless otherwise noted. For the main base color you can choose from one of our 7 pre-dyed lycra colors — royal blue, navy blue, red, green, gray and black. The Pantone numbers for each of these colors can be found on our short templates. We recommend using the same Pantone numbers in the "tops" for an exact match. Click here to see the colors available and the areas where we can print.
If you don’t have access to a designer or Adobe Illustrator, we recommend you first check out our CS Design Lab. It is an excellent tool if you are not a graphic designer or even if you aren't quite sure what you want yet.
If you still don’t have any idea of what you want? We suggest you take a look at our design gallery to see designs we have made for other teams as well as possible design suggestions. Perhaps you see a design you like but just want to tweak it a bit or change the colors around. Not a problem - we have the design on file. If you saw a cool Pro team jersey you would like to base your design on that's fine too — just send us a picture!
Lastly, we know you don't do this for a living so if you have any questions regarding design layout, please don't hesitate to contact us. We will gladly give you all the suggestions, ideas and advice you need.