Custom Apparel SpecialistFull Time
218 Richardson St
Brooklyn, NY 11222
Office Environment: Champion System is a fun and energetic global company that is passionate about cycling, running, triathlon and active lifestyles. The Brooklyn office is located in a hip neighborhood and employees are encouraged to bike to work and get involved in company events. We are seeking a candidate that possesses a passion for the outdoor industry and works well with like-minded people. Our office atmosphere is casual and we share new ideas freely as a team.
- Maintain existing accounts and manage all aspects of customer relationships
- Assist customers through the ordering process on a daily basis
- Establish customers' needs by providing technical descriptions of products and how they may be used
- Contact potential customers to explain what we offer and turn prospects into accounts
- Implement telemarketing and email marketing campaigns
- Track and record progress toward meeting sales targets
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc
- Attend occasional trade shows and expos as required
Must have a 4 year degree, preferably business related
Outstanding organization and time management skills
High-level proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Outlook, Word and Excel
Superb interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
Proven ability to be a team player
Minimum – 1-2 years of experience in a similar role preferred.
Please send a cover letter and resume to Caitlinl@champ-sys.com to be considered. Pay will be commensurate with experience and ability.
Mainly research within the sporting field and create spreadsheet contact lists. Must be comfortable using Microsoft office and also be flexible to work on other projects daily as needed. Internship will be credit bearing only, those seeking pay please do not apply.
Must have experience with Microsoft Office and be pursuing a college degree whereas they may receive the internship in exchange for school credit.
Send resume and cover letter to Caitlinl@champ-sys.com to be considered.
For more information please call us at 718.383.8855