You have no items in your shopping cart.
Current Positions Available: Outside Sales Rep
Territory Available: All
Description: Champion System, a leader in technical cycling apparel, is currently looking for experienced reps in all territories to sell our retail clothing line. Current bicycle retailer account base required. If this sounds like a line you’d like to rep, please email your resume as a MS Word attachment to Charlie Issendorf at email@example.com. Please include your years of experience, the territory you regularly cover and a few lines on why you think you’d be a good fit for Champion System.
Future Positions Available: Customer Service Rep / Inside Sales
Champion System's customer service representative’s primary role is to handle incoming orders, via phone, fax and e-mail.
- Provide information on product range, pricing and general information on placing orders.
- Receives, reviews, and enters customer orders.
- Facilitates resolution of inquiries and customer concerns related to the order delivery process.
- Handles special projects, as assigned.
- Responsible for building and maintaining relationships with an established base of accounts through superior customer service.
- Supports order tracking, price quoting, and scheduling.
- Works effectively with others in a team-based environment to accomplish organizational goals and to identify and resolve problems.
- Assists with other tasks or projects as assigned.
- 4-year college degree.
- 2 years of customer service experience required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and you must be extremely web savvy.
- Problem-solving skills required.
- Articulate and self-disciplined
- Excellent phone voice and communication skills.
- Willingness to take direction and desire to be part of an aggressive sales team.
Salary is competitive and based upon experience.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate. Champion System is growing rapidly and we're looking to further accelerate sales and growth.
Please email your resume as a MS Word attachment to Charlie Issendorf at firstname.lastname@example.org